In this sophisticated ambiance, synonymous with travel, you will appreciate the comfort and services of our 4 star hotel in Paris' 5th arrondissement: a bar nestled in an alcove, a library, a lounge, vaulted stone rooms, in the spirit of the Saint Germain des Prés cellars, where you can take your breakfast.
The Select Hotel is located in the 5th arrondissement of Paris, on the left bank. This design hotel combines the charms of old and new, gracefully blending beams and exposed stones with modern art. Admire numerous works of contemporary art, paintings, sculptures and furniture throughout the hotel.
Our professional team is at your disposal to satisfy you and guarantee you the best stay in our hotel Paris 5.
- The 65 rooms and suites of the Select Hotel Paris 5
- Enjoy your weekend in one of the 65 rooms and suites of the hotel Paris 5. The particularity of our hotel is the combination of contemporary style and design decoration in an 18th century setting. Indeed, you will find in the hotel walls with stone and exposed beams, as in our vaulted breakfast room. The cohabitation of ancient charm and contemporary furniture by Patricia Urquiola makes the Select Hotel a design hotel in the heart of the Sorbonne.
- The rooms of the hotel Paris 5 offer you a view of the hotel's cactus winter garden, the square or the rue de la Sorbonne. Each suite and room has a private bathroom, including shower or bath (sometimes both) and WC (sometimes separate). You will find hairdryers and bath products to help you relax.
- In addition, a landline telephone is present to reach the reception, a flat-screen television, a radio, but also an air-conditioning system. Finally, a safe is present in each room and suite to secure your belongings.
- Common areas of the Select Hotel Paris Rive Gauche
- And the light was... Behind the 18th-century façade of the hotel is a designer interior that will surprise you with its brightness due to the glass roof over the two levels of the cactus garden.
- The lounges arranged in a balcony around the glass atrium welcome you in an intimate and warm setting. A stone and granite maze leads you at breakfast time to the vaulted rooms dating from the 18th century.
- At every moment of the day... its quiet corner: the hall, its lounge and central fireplace, the bar and its alcove, the library, the TV lounge, the winter garden and its sculptures...